Monday, May 11, 2009

Universal Sole

Today after work I ran with Universal Sole. It was a great day for running because it was sunny and cool. They had a short presentation before the run. They always try to teach you something before we head out. This one was on the importance of massage in running! Ha! I don’t know if I could justify getting a massage. One of my friends told me that she just got back from Mexico where she was going to a destination wedding. A day before they were going to leave they canceled the wedding. Everyone still went and had a good time but it was pretty crazy. While I was running I saw one of my friends was running ahead of me. As I passed, I decided to tap him on the shoulder. BAD idea. I scared the living daylights out of him and am lucky I didn’t either give him a heart attack or get myself beat up before he realized he knew me. Won’t do that again! Besides Universal Sole my night included nothing special: returns to express, recycling running shoes at Nike, getting groceries, and eating dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment