Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dancing on the wall

Today was a beautiful day EXCEPT from 6:00-7:00 which was about when I was running haha. We had a big thunderstorm. It felt tropical though because it was warm and the rain drops were large. I felt bad for a lot of bike groups who were just starting biking when it started to rain. I ran into an old friend from Calvin on my run. She used to run mid distance and was a couple years older than me. I saw the most amazing show on my way back from my run. On one of the skyscrapers there was a group of 4 dancers dancing on the wall….sideways. They were harnessing to the top perpendicular to the wall. It just felt so weird- like the world was tipped 90 degrees. I talked to Jeff on my way home and he was excited that he got his pager today.

No comments:

Post a Comment