Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tri-Taylor running

I had a fun morning with Jenny, Tyler, and Paul. I met them at a coffee shop in the tri-taylor area and then we ran into town and through Little Italy. It’s fun to explore new areas running. Running is just the right pace- walking takes to long and biking is to fast and you have to concentrate on not bumping into someone/something. Afterwards the CafĂ© gave us a free beverage (coffee, tea, or hot chocolate). We then walked over to a school’s rummage sale. We all found a few DVD’s for 50 cents each.

When I came back I was sleepy and wanted to take a nap...but I couldn't because it was daylight! I still don't have power so I have to make the most of the natural light. I did my laundry and other random chores. I went to the Library to check my email. I got a hold of the electric company who said I had to try back between 7-5 M-F. ...urggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment