Monday, May 25, 2009

Torth Lake Day 3

This morning Jeff and I did our own things. I went for a run and Jeff did the RAT (ride around torch). Caitlyn, Ryan, Tracy, and Dave had gotten up to torch the night before so this morning there was a lot of people at breakfast. Jeff and I took the Kayaks out later in the day. We didn’t take them out very long because our hands were getting really cold. The water is the same temperature as an ice bath. It can’t be much above 40 degrees. We stayed close to the shore because if we were to tip we would have about a minute to get out of the water before we would freeze to death. Later in the day we took the speed boat out. The lake was looking so beautiful. We went and looked at all the mansion on the lake. After that we had to hurry to leave to drive to Kalamazoo. I caught my train with plenty of time. What a fun weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment