Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dinner with Extended Family


Today after work I had dinner with Jim L, Pete, Willma, John Vandyke and his grandparents, John and Hilda. I decided to take them to the Tempo CafĂ© which is just a few blocks from me. We were lucky and found street parking right away. They all liked there meals. It was quiet, it had a lot of variety of food, and almost everything was under 10 dollars. Uncle Pete got a French dip and said “I have gotten a lot of French dips in my life and this is the first time I received the whole loaf of French bread!” This was quite amazing. He took enough home for probably 3 lunches. I think if I went back I would get this dish that I saw people getting that comes in a half of a cantaloupe! It was nice to talk to everyone: such nice people. I really enjoyed dinner with all of them. Once again: such NICE people.

No comments:

Post a Comment