Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Track and Sick Friend

Today I went to the track and did a workout with Lisa. We did an 800 on the track, 10 minute tempo, 800 on track, 10 minute tempo, and finishing with an 800. It was a fun workout. I had done this workout before with Line. It’s called the Pre because he used to do this workout. After the workout I went to the store and bought some orange juice and contact solution for Mel. She is really sick and called me and asked if I could bring her contact solution and OJ. I know how miserable it is to be sick living alone so I was more than willing to do that. In fact, I was really happy that she felt comfortable asking me. Mel is such a giver it is nice to be able to do something for her. I know she would do the same for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment