Wednesday, June 3, 2009

National Running Day and Bible Study

Today I had a busy day. After work I went to Universal Sole to celebrate National Running Day. We met there for a 3-5 mile run and then they provided pizza, beer, pop, energy drinks and water. There was this one pesto pizza that I really liked. They also did a raffle for some hats and gift cards. I didn’t win though. I won a $100 gift card to Universal Sole at a race so I bought “The Stick.” (see picture below- used for massaging, feels really good). I had been wanting one of these for a long time but couldn’t get myself to spend 30 dollars on a stick- I just kept thinking I would make one…but really I don’t think I would ever get around to it. Paul and Jesse came to the fun run so I was able to hitch a ride with them to bible study after the party. This was the first week of our study on the book of James. So far I love James. It should be fun to study one book in depth instead of topics like we have been doing. I got home from bible study at 11:20 and went right to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment