Friday, June 5, 2009


Today at work we had our picture taken for the company’s magazine because our mixed gender team won first place at the Corporate Challenge. This is a picture of our team. After work I took the metra to LaGrange. I had never been to LaGrange and it reminded me a lot of East Grand Rapids- A lot of big old houses with wide roads and big trees. There was a 5k out in LaGrange that I ran. The race was fun and I won some prize money which is always nice. Along the coarse a lot of high school bands had set up as the race entertainment. It was cool to have a whole different music selection on each block. After the race they had free pizza and Trader Joes was giving out fruit and other freebees. I had some friends who also did the race so it was fun to sit in the sun after the race. It was one of our first summer nights in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment