Saturday, June 6, 2009

soccer and Red Wings game

This morning I went to the farmer’s market. I didn’t end up buying anything up it was fun to poke around. At 10:30 Marty from my work picked me up for a soccer game. He had a double header today and needed another girl to play. It’s nice to be a rare commodity in the engineering world : ) We won both games and I feel like I played well. Later that night I went over to Paul and Jesse’s house for dinner and to watch the Redwing’s game with Paul, Jesse, Lisa, and Ana. There were a lot of crazy fights. The Wings won and it was a good game. After the game we watched the movie Identity. It was pretty scary but the twist at the end made it totally worth it. I can’t tell you more or I will ruin the movie but I would recommend watching it. I took the train home after that. It was a late night.

No comments:

Post a Comment