Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dance Class

Today was supposed to be my first outdoor soccer game. Unfortunantly it rained all day so they cancelled the game to protect the field from getting messed up. Because they cancelled our soccer game, Chicago Sports gave us a free pass to Crunch Fitness. One of my friends and I decided to go to a dance class at 6:30. I was a little worried about going to the dance class because I am not that good of a dancer but figured I would give it a try. The name of the class "Dance Your Ass Off" It ended up that that is the name of a TV show--I didn't know what. So what the class is is everyone in the class watches the TV show and then in class the instructors teach the dance. Anyway, it was a challenge for me. Too much explaining. I learn by doing so for someone to spend 10 minutes explaining which way you are going to turn and move and slide was not good because by the time she had finished explaining the 10th move I had forgotten the first one! haha- I guess I was not made to be a dancer! It was fun to try something new though.

No comments:

Post a Comment