Sunday, June 21, 2009

Relaxing Sunday

Today I went to the early service at Church. The sermon was titled “God is not your father.” I thought the sermon was good but it didn’t seem fitting for Fathers Day. I thought it was kind of a sad sermon for Father’s Day. We shouldn’t be focusing on how some fathers fail on the day when we are celebrating fathers. After that I went back and did some scrapbooking. I got to carried away and only got one page done. I was trying to use all magazine paper which turned out to be a challenge. I then went on a long run. I really enjoyed myself. It was a bit cooler today (still warm). I felt really peaceful running with the nice breeze, sunshine, birds chirping, and beautiful view of green grass, blue water, and impressive city architecture in the distance. Later that day I did some browsing through shops. I ended up getting a skirt for 12 dollars that I really like (at least I think- I usually end up returning 80% of the things I buy after I try them on a couple more times when I am home). I got a movie for the night because I was kind of tired. I was really disappointed because the DVD was scratched so I could only watch half of the movie. I tried multiple approaches to see the end of the movie but it was all messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment