Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Play, Eat, Work, Eat, Work, Play, Eat, Play = great day

Today was jam-packed. I woke up early to go to Yoga. This was a different class than I did last time and I liked. There were a lot of strength and balance holds. I figured I should try it because it is free to people on the Fleet Feet running team.
After that I went to work. It was a typical work day except that I had a lunch training meeting from 11-1.

I left work at 5PM was home by 5:20 and left for a run at 5:30. I ran into my friend Line (pronounced Lina) so we ran together. She is from Norway but is studying at UIC. She leaves in a couple months and I will miss her. It is really fun to learn how the US is different than Norway and to get her perspectives on things. The school system is really different over there. There are no sports teams for schools. Everyone runs for Companies. People run at any age for the companies so you have 12 year olds and 40 year olds on the same team. (that was just one of the many things I learned)

Anyway, when I got back I quick showered and started cooking. Mel Vandenberg was coming over for dinner. We had a nice time catching up over dinner. I learned more about genetic counseling. Sounds like an interesting occupation. Mel left around 9 and then I cleaned up and read in bed until about 10:15. I was exhausted but had to wait until my 12 your non-drowsy pseudoephed wore off in order to go to sleep. (I have a bad cold)

No comments:

Post a Comment