Monday, August 31, 2009

Sunday at Torch

We watched two of Jeff's sermon videos that he had for Church. They were really good. I liked the second one which was a video of a guy backpacking with his little boy on his back and it started to rain and thunder and the kid was crying and the dad started whispering to the baby "you're going to make it, everything is going to be okay." Then he talked about how that was one of the best memories he had with his son and related it to God and us and how sometimes those hard times really bring you closer and God really gets to hold you tight...anyway..sounds like of silly when I explain it but the video was powerful. I liked it. After that Dave, Mr. C, Jeff, and I went for a great bike ride. We stopped at a little farm mid way and got fresh peaches. It was great. We had some burgers when we got back and then it was time for me to head back to Chicago : (

No comments:

Post a Comment