Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday at Torch





The Tuuks left early because they were going to drive all the way back to Georgia. After they left Jeff and I made breakfast. Jeff made eggs with potatoes and veggies while I made pumpkin pancakes. After breakfast Jeff and I took the kayaks out. We spent most of the day out in the boat after that. We swam off the boat, drove around, and watched a sailboat ride. Jeff and I went in the double tube. It was an intense ride. I was told that my feet were about 5 feet above my head for most of the tubing ride. I am going to be sore from a long white knuckle ride. We played some badminton when we got back. We had some food and then it was time to head to the train. We listened to a sermon on the way home and stopped at taco bell for dinner and to kill some time because my train was really late. Fun day. (here are some funny pictures--I don't know what I was looking at...must have been scared.....OUCh for Jeff's pic : ) and tramp football game)

2 comments:

  1. That wakeboarding picture was when you were trying to slingshot into the dock area. Which is why you're looking so intently that way. Great time though. Can't wait to get back up there sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...oh ya- that didn't work so well : ) Maybe next time I can perfect the "slingshot"

    ReplyDelete