Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Signature Lounge with Calah and Mel

Today I got home and quick changed into my soccer clothes and left for my game. The games start a half an hour earlier now that it is August (6PM). After the game I took the Bus home and got dressed up. Calah is in town so we were going to go the Signature Lounge at the top of the Hancock for drinks. I met Calah and Mel there and we had a really good time. It really is an impressive view! I tried to take pictures of the view but none of them turned out : (


I got a drink called The Skyscraper (which seemed fitting for the Hancock). Mel got a drink called The Malibu and Calah got Merlot.


It was fun to talk to Calah about Vietnam since she will be living there next year. We made plans to meet up tomorrow for a run together for old times sake. It was so great to see Calah! She said when she gets back from Vietnam that she wants to get a job in Chicago because there are some really good publishing houses here. That would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment