Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cancelled Outdoor Movie

Today I was a little bummed out. I was planning on going to an outdoor movie in Grant Park and the 3 people that I invited all bailed a little before the show. They had good reason but I was disappointed. I thought- If Jeff were here he would go with me and then he called not in the best mood because he was supposed to get off at 7pm and he didn’t get off until 9pm….so he would have cancelled on me as well ! I realized after the fact that I can count my blessings- I didn’t have to work late, I wasn’t sick, and I didn’t have to much homework, like friends. WOW! I am soo lucky!

Other exciting news is I purchased a ticket to go to one of good friends wedding in Seattle in October! I am really excited to attend her wedding and go to Seattle for a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment