Saturday, August 8, 2009

Painting


Spent along time painting today. In fact I listened to 3 hours of "Three Cups of Tea" while I painted. I guess I could say that I read 8 chapters but I guess I have to say I listened to an audiobook. It's a great story so far. I am learning all about mountaineering, and pulmonary edima, and swelling of the brain, and starting a school in Central Asia. Okay-mainly about starting a school in central Asia but the whole mountaineering is interesting.

I also went and got my hair cut today, mopped, did laundry, went to the farmers market, and went swimming in the lake. Oh, I was really pumped about how cheap the produce was. For 5 dollars I got 6 bell peppers, 3 cucumbers, 3 squashes, and a melon. I am planning on freezing the peppers so I have some in the winter and making Deena Kastors Squash Lasagna with the squashes. I had a lot of fun swimming in the lake. It was really refreshing. I am going to save up my Fleet Feet gift certificates so I can buy a wetsuit for swimming in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment