Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday with Jeffrey

Today was a relaxing one. I did lots of cooking because I had someone to eat with : ) We had French toast with strawberries and potato veggie pancakes (some sort of Jewish pancake thing the recipe said) Then after breakfast I helped Jeff with Excel functions for his research project since I have done a lot with excel for my job. Then we went for a short run ending at fleet feet to get Jeff some racing shoes for his Half Iron Man in two weeks. Then Jeff wanted to run more and I didn’t since I was running a 10k the next day so I went to the farmer’s market and bought a few things and then got beach stuff and walked to the beach. Jeff was going to do some open water swimming for his iron man. I met him down there and we sat on the beach for awhile. The water was to cold to get the courage to go in. Later we went back and had this prepackaged Indian dish . It was really yummy. Later in the day Jeff drove me to pick up a picture that I found on Craigslist. It was really big so there was no way I would have been able to buy it without him driving me. When we got back I made dinner and then we went to play The Tempist. It was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment