Wednesday, July 1, 2009

First life line used- "Phone a Friend"

Today I got lost going to the track. I wasn’t scared because I knew I could get myself to the el and then get home. I was quite flustered though because I was afraid I had traveled so far just to miss the track workout. I ended up calling Holly and I was so thankful that she was at home instead of the track. She looked up where I was on google and got me to the track. I was 30 minutes late but fortunately Beth and Kalina were late also. Therefore I just missed one of the reps. We did 3 miles together each progressively faster. I love the track- have I mentioned that before ? : ) I like the squish feeling, I like the repetitiveness, I like the exactness, I like that it’s a gathering place for runners, I like that there is a soccer field in the middle. Afterwards Beth and Rob gave me a ride home because they live about a mile from me. In the future I can get a ride with Beth to the track which is nice to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment