Sunday, July 12, 2009

Beautiful day in Chicago

Today started out kind of funny. I woke up at 6AM and was really tired but couldn’t fall asleep. I therefore decided to just get up. I got up and made pancakes. I then started doing other things and realized around 8AM that I was really tired so I went back to bed and woke up at 9:30. Kind of weird sleep pattern : ) I went to the 11 church service. Church was good but I can’t remember what it was about! Oops! I know it was the start to a new series. The day was absolutely gorgeous. I went for a short run and I was just loving life. There was a great breeze and it was sunny. I stopped and watched a crew race. It brought back lots of memories of doing Mount Baker Crew. Fun times. After that I went back and grabbed my goggles and a beach towel and went to the beach. The water wasn’t even that cold. I swam around a bit and had a blast. The waves were so big! I think you can probably surf on this lake! It was awesome!! I then relaxed on the beach for awhile. I called Jeff who was just getting back from a 40 mile ride after working the night shift at the hospital and then sleeping from 8am to 9:30am then church. Crazy kid! Anyway, the rest of my day isn’t that interesting, a little scrapbooking, a little cleaning, a little cooking, a little news watching…

No comments:

Post a Comment