Monday, July 27, 2009

Cubs Game

Today I went to my first cubs game with Mel. It was pretty sweet. I liked how old the stadium is with the brick and ivy. We sat next to some guys that had seasons tickets which was fun because they new all the players and what they were going to do. One of the guys daughter was in Seattle with his wife for the weekend looking at Colleges. What a small world : )
Oh and speaking of small world- I met a girl last weekend at the race who then befriended me on facebook. She then saw the we had a mutual friend- Esther Erb! Crazy! They spent the whole summer in Europe together. She told me that she called Esther to say that she had met me and Esther said hi. Hi back to Esther! That would be cool if we met up at a race in the future! just like old times : )

No comments:

Post a Comment