Monday, April 26, 2010

Lunch with Holly and getting ready for Utah!

This morning I got out all my gear! It is so fun to get out all your toys that you haven't been able to use for quite awhile (including brand new super cool hiking boots : )! Oh and also a camping mug for making coffee- excited to try that out! I get to use all my outdoor gear for a change! ya!

Later I went and had lunch with Holly at Moody. She is such a great friend and it was great to catch up over some food.

After that I went to the library to get some books on CD for the car ride.

I am on a taper for my half marathon on Saturday which was a little bit of a bummer because it was so nice out. It would have been a nice day for a longer run but I am saving my legs for Saturday! This is my goal race for the winter. So far the first three races were okay or below average so I am hoping to redeem my winter season with this season's finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment