Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Evening with Aunt Lynn


Today Aunt Lynn came to Chicago for a conference! I met her at her hotel and then we walked over to Millennium Park. I wanted to show her the pretty park and the Bean. Then we walked down the Magnificent Mile. We got dinner at La Madia. It's a contemporary gourmet thin crust pizza place. They has all sorts of interesting pizzas- including one with 3 hour roasted grapes as one of the toppings. I don’t remember what the pizza’s we got were called by they both had unique cheeses that I hadn’t heard about and one had different types of squash on it and the other had sautés spinach and pine nuts and prosciutto. I had a deal for 2 pizzas for 12 dollars (usually one pizza is 15 dollars so it was quite a deal). It was nice to catch up. I want to find a time to visit Aunt Lynn and Uncle Mike in San Francisco with Jeff. That would be so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment