Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How does this deodorant make you FEEL

Today I worked a focus group at the Hancock. It's amazing the weird jobs you come across when looking for a real job. So the group met from 11:45 to 2:00 and included lunch and we were paid 100 dollars. Not bad! It was really quite hilarious. There were about 10 of us at a table with our deodorant of choice. The room had mirrors all around it which we were told was because there were people on the other side of the mirrors watching and taking notes on us. They asked us a lot of questions about what we wanted in a deodorant. After everything they would ask "and how does that make you feel if your deodorant did ___" If you said "It would make me feel confident" The lady would say and "and how does feeling confident make you feeel" oh please. haha. I had no idea that so many questions could be asked about deodorant. I actually had a ton of fun. I would do it again if I get the opportunity : )

No comments:

Post a Comment