Saturday, April 17, 2010

FE

I took the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam. The first portion I thought went well...the second portion..ummm- worst nightmare. I got my packet and I went right to the first page and started cranking away at it. I was really getting nervous because these Chemistry questions were tougher than the ones that I had studied! After over an hour I though I should switch to a different topic for awhile. When I switched to another subject I noticed that the numbers started over again...that's when it hit me--I had been working for over an hour on the Chemical Engineers Exam! I was registered for the General Afternoon Section (which includes a little from all concentrations). I had just assumed that they gave you the exam you were supposed to take and not that they gave everyone the same test and you were supposed to turn to the chapter that you registered for! After that it took me awhile to calm down and be able to focus on my actual test (after erasing all the bubbles from the wrong test!). What a nightmare. I hope I still passed : (

I went to a birthday party for Alona that evening. I was so brain dead I had to focus so hard on listening to what people were saying so I could contribute to the conversations....needless to say I went home a bit early : )

No comments:

Post a Comment