Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shuffle Expo

Oh man! I am so excited. First off it was 67 and sunny today! Secondly, I went to the Shamrock Shuffle expo along with 30,000 other runners! I love the energy at these events. Everyone is just so excited especially because the Shamrock Shuffle marks the start to the racing season (and we haven't raced for 4 months!). Anyway, the Shuffle is also really exciting for me because it means picking up new gear. Our uniforms this year are lime green (very bright). I like the jacket (grey with only a little lime green). Anyway, walking out with a bag of gear and three boxes of shoes seemed to provoke comments. One guys said "you must really like running." Another person said "Are you stocking up for the next 5 years" I said no- the next 6 months and he looked at me like I was crazy : ).

No comments:

Post a Comment