Friday, March 26, 2010

New home owners!

Today I went and saw Holly and D's new home! It's soo0 nice! I am so happy for them. They are the cutest new home owners ever. D was happily fixing the locks and patching the walls and Holly was dancing on the nice hard wood floor. I had a really good time. Holly and I only painted about a half of a room and then decided it was getting dark so we should go for a run. After our run we went out for Indian food in Oak Park. Holly and D bought my dinner for helping (which was really nice of them and I really don't think I deserved it because I had a blast and I didn't do much work). I got this dish and pulled out this circle about the size of a golf ball. I asked our waitor what it was and he said "a pickled gooseberry." I took a big bit and it was so salty! That was the biggest gooseberry I have ever seen!

3 comments:

  1. INDIAN FOOD!! I love it. Funny thing though, I had only had it a couple times before I came to Vietnam. Now I have it about every other Sunday. That might end up being one of the things I miss about living in VN--eating Indian food. crazy, huh?

    ps--new idea for life--culinary arts school. :)
    pps--I'm glad you are geeling excited about life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool as "geeling" sounds, I actually meant "feeling."

    ReplyDelete
  3. eee! I was like soo excited to have some comments! : ) Well- you can continue your indian food eating if you move to Chicago...ooo- I really like the idea of culinary art school! I could get excited about that. AND you already have something you could put on your resume (winning that fruit art competition : )!

    ReplyDelete