Friday, March 5, 2010

bummed to the max


Yesterday was the Chase Corporate Challenge Championship in South Africa (that I was supposed to run in but couldn’t because I was laid off). Looking at the pictures made me tear up. It looked like so much fun! They had flags from all the countries hanging over the start and it just looked so exciting. It looked like such a unique and cultural experience running with people all from all over the world. It would have been so much fun! I just can’t stop thinking that there are 4 people in South Africa right now because of me and that’s just not fair. That's so childish- I know that I should be able to let this go but I just am so jealous. Oh well- nothing I can do about it. I probably should have resisted looking at the slide show. I hope I get other cool unique opportunities in the future. (here is a picture of my good friend Kelly Edward's brother- I was excited to see a picture of him)

No comments:

Post a Comment