Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm headed to Florida!

Friday I talked to my parents and they reminded me that they will be in Florida visiting my Grandparent's (O) the following week. When I got off the phone I thought "hey why am I not going?" So I spent way to long finding a good deal on a ticket : ) The ticket was with USA 3000. I had not heard of this airline and there was no online check in. I called and they said to get to the airport 2 hours ahead in order to confirm your seat. I left with plenty of time but when I got to the airport I couldn't find the airline. I asked someone and they said to go to the international terminal. oh boy. So I had to take this tram out to terminal 5 - at this time I was worried because it was 1.5 hours before my flight and they told me I had to get there 2 hours early! eek! However, it ended up my flight was 2 hours delayed so it was all good. There were alot of elderly people going through security in front of me. They let me go ahead because it was taking them awhile to get their shoes off. I was thinking I was being very efficient with my slip on shoes when a heard a honk and saw this airport vehicle pass me with the people that were in line with me through security! The one guy waved and said "traveling in style!" haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment