Saturday, March 6, 2010

good plan gone wrong

Today my friend Alona met me at my place and the plan was to run a mile towards where my friend Heather lives and meet her at the McDonald's there. Then Holly would leave her house and run on the path going south and we would run north and run into her about mid run. However, we waited and waited at McDonald's and no Heather. We finally decided we better go down to the path or we would miss Holly. We ran into Holly and later in the run we ran into Heather! ya! Except we were so excited to all meet up that we weren't paying attention to watching the path to well and Holly had a really bad wipe out. It looked so painful. She got cleaned up but probably won't be able to run for awhile : ( Well- it was quite the eventful morning!

2 comments:

  1. Did you meet most of these friends you always run with through your club?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicago is amazing for making running friends! There are 3 people from the club I run with that are less than 3 miles from me (Heather included). I met Alona at a race (she runs for a different club). Holly and I go to the same church. You would like it Calah- there are always people to run with (and just good people in general)....I guess I just want you to move here : )

    ReplyDelete