Thursday, March 25, 2010

getting into a rhythm

This week I got into a great rhythm and felt just very productive and energetic (I had been feeling alittle fed up with the whole job hunt thing so this was nice). Every day I met my friend Katie at (9:30 to study until noon). Then I would go home and have lunch and then look for jobs and do some errands until 5:30 then I would run with some people and hang out for awhile until around 7. This was the routine plus or minus meeting with some people about jobs and a few fun things. It was a great little routine. Next week will be different since I am volunteering at a Sports Camp for kids with prosthetics. Ya excited about that! And then I get to see Jeff! I am just so excited about life for some reason! I guess that's good. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment