Sunday, November 1, 2009

Church, out to lunch, running in the woods, back to Chi

We went to bed extremely late last night so I was very thankful for the time change. We woke up and made some scrambled eggs with potatoes and veggies and went to Church. The Church service was good. Chris and Andrea were there so it was nice to catch up with them for a little bit after Church. Jeff and I then walked around downtown Ann Arbor and then went to Grizzle Peak for lunch. We had gone there for his birthday on Octber 2nd and they had given him a 10 dollar birthday gift car expiring one month from his birthday (November 2nd- tomorrow). We split one of the entrees which was 10.50. Our total bill with tip was 3 dollars- not to shabby for a gourmet lunch with your boyfriend : ) ! After that we went home and I wanted to go mountain biking because Jeff has been talking about mountain biking with friends and the skeptical Seattleite does not understand how he is mountain biking without mountains. He calls a few of his friends but we can’t find a bike so we decide to just go run the mountain biking course. I think it was a good thing we didn’t go mountain biking because there were a few parts that I wouldn’t have liked. It wasn’t really steep but there was one part where there was a plank across the trail and about an 8 feet whole underneath it. With all the wet leaves I would have been scared that I would have slide off the narrow board and fallen into the whole or rolled down the hill. It was pretty in the trees running and I liked running through the leaves. We lost track of time a little bit and didn’t get home until around 4:20 (my bus was at 5pm) so it was quick shower shove food in face and head to the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment