Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thanksgiving in Ann Arbor


Today Jeff got up early and went to play hockey. I woke up later and bummed around a bit. I wanted to go for a run because it looked beautiful but Jeff wanted me to wait for him. When he got back we went out to breakfast with his roommate and another guy that was staying with them while checking out U of M for his residency in internal medicine. I loved my breakfast. The portions were huge as you can see with the french toast : ) After that we rushed back because I really wanted to listen to the cross country nationals meet online. I hadn’t ever listened to it online before and found it a little frustrating to find out what was going on but it was exciting! The girls ended up third. After that we went over to one of Jeff’s friend’s apartment that had one of the biggest high definition TV’s I have ever seem to watch the Michigan vs. Ohio State game. The football game was close for while but then- like normal- UM lost.










After that it was 3pm and we were supposed to be at the Crawfords at 4pm. We quick ran to the store to pick up a few groceries and then went over to the Crawfords (arriving about 30 minutes late : ( . They took some family pictures and then we had thanksgiving dinner. Tracey and Dave really went all out. I thought there house was decorated really cute also. It was fun to catch up with everyone. That sums up the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment