Monday, November 16, 2009

busy busy Monday

Today was jam packed with fun. I met Beth L for a run in the morning then showered ate and went to work, then I worked, had a lunch meeting, worked, then hurried from work the Fleet Feet racing team sale which started at 5:30, and then went straight from Fleet Feet to Coach Leache’s for Peak Performance class. We really had a great time. We were laughing so hard as we tried to do all these silly exercises that looked so funny. We do a lot of hip strength exercises because women typically have week hips and adductors. We also do a lot of balance and core work. During the class I always think the drills are easy but then the next day I feel sore in weird places so I figure I am getting some sort of benefit. Plus now that this was my third time going, I feel like I know everyone pretty well so it is much more fun. Anyway- I finally get home from my day which started at 6AM at 7:30PM in which time I eat a big dinner, check my email, talk to Jeff on the phone, and then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment