Sunday, November 8, 2009

Veter Run 10k

It was 70 degrees today! So awesome! This morning I went to the last CARA race- the Veterun 10k. I really like the course. It’s has some hills which I feel is an advantage for me. I ended up third which was kind of disappointing. I won the CARA circuit from my calculations by 5 point but I have to wait until the official results come out to make sure. Although I was happy to win the circuit, I felt a little cheated that the girl that was ahead of me by one point didn’t show up. I was nervous / excited that we were going to race head to head and whoever won the race was going to be the season champ. Oh well. It was a nice day for hanging out after the race. Kind of funny because last year was really really cold so they must have anticipated that it would be the same so they had chicken noodle soup and hot chocolate for us after the race….didn’t sound so good on a 70 degree day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment