Friday, February 5, 2010

Top of the Rock













I went for a run this morning through Central Park. Then Elyse and I met my sister for lunch. I liked my lunch- it was an Asian dish that had eggplant and shrimp. Afterward we took the subway downtown and went to the top of the rock. I accidentally stole a Top of the Rock map- I didn't know that you had to pay for them so I just took one : ) oops! It was pretty neat to get an idea of how New York is set up and the directions of different buildings. The two of us are such flakes though! We took the elevator all the way up and then when you get out there is an escalator that goes to the very top but instead we got on the elevator (not escalator) which took us right down to the bottom so we had to ask if we could please go back up to the top! I enjoyed the elevator rides so I think we got a better deal with two rides for the price of one : ) We walked around time square and looked in some of the shops. That evening we got drinks with my sister and a few of her friends at a restaurant with a great view. After that we went to a Mediterranean restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment