Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ann Arbor mid week


I headed to Ann Arbor to visit Jeff and for a job interview. Jeff and I had a great little evening. We went and ran around downtown Ann Arbor but we were hungry and we wanted to go out to eat so we stopped every 2 minutes to read menus. It was kind of hilarious. We decided on Indian food. It was a nice place and we didn't feel rushed because it wasn't crowded so we stayed and talked and relaxed for quite awhile. It was really nice to see each other on a week night. We took this picture before dinner to send to Ted's (Jeff's roommate) mom because she made us each a scarf. Oh and you can see my new coat that I got when I went thrift store shopping with Calvin friends in Chicago! I can already tell it is going to have a great second life with me : )

No comments:

Post a Comment