Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fun Saturday

What an awesome morning! I woke up at 7- no reason just woke up. So I made some coffee and drank it in bed with my laptop on my lap...this is my favorite way to start a Saturday morning : ) At 8:30 I left to meet my friend Heather for a run. We had such a great run! Heather wore her heart rate monitor and we tried to run the first third at 164-168 and the last two thirds at 170-174. We felt really strong and we were running fast. It was so great! It was snowing slightly and it was sunny. We finished up by doing a circuit with a bunch of people. These are my favorite because you don't get board- only 30 seconds of each exercise. We got some breakfast afterwards.
Then in the evening I headed to Oak Park where Alona took me out to dinner for my birthday. Then we watched Rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment