Saturday, February 27, 2010

Baby Shower


This morning Jeff had hockey and left at 6am with one of his friends. I got up alittle later and went for a run and then made pumpkin pancake mix. Then at 8:30 Jeff's friends wife picked me up and we met the guys at the Crawford's for breakfast. Everyone liked the pancakes. I really liked the wife of Jeff's friend, Nicole. She was a really neat girl. She is really into water skiing- like she can do jumps and human pyramids.

Later I left with Mrs. Crawford for my first baby shower. The shower was for Tracey Crawford, Jeff's oldest sister. The shower was really nice. They had it decorated so cute. The cake matched the center pieces that were on the tables. We played a few games (which I wasn't very good at- baby product knowledge is poor : ). Tracey got a ton of stuff. That baby is going to be very cute and treated very well with all the stuff he got. The guys went to watch Scott's hockey game while we were at the shower. They decided to swing by afterwards because they thought there would be food left. There wasn't so they were just put to work folding tables and backing the car with Tracey's gift (I would say their plan back fired : ).

No comments:

Post a Comment