Tuesday, February 16, 2010

photos for The Competitor

Tonight was so fun! I got an email awhile ago saying that The Competitor wanted to do a feature on our Fleet Feet team. They wanted to shoot some pictures for the cover of the magazine! I figured it would just be a few snaps but this was in a studio and it was so cool! They had us use an all white background. They did all sorts of crazy things like fans on us to blow our hair back and running and then jumping in the air so it looked like we were running really fast...it was all digital so I could see the pictures and they turned out really cool! I don't know which one they will choose (some were silly and some were serious) and there are a few that I would be a bit embarrassed if they chose ( too much skin showing or me looking really white compared to my teammates who tan) so hopefully they choose a good one. They are printing an extra 44,000 to put in everyone’s packet pick up for the Shamrock shuffle! wow! I have to admit that I am pretty excited for the S&L team to pick up their packets : )

No comments:

Post a Comment