Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday in a2

I spent all morning (while Jeff was at work) working on a cover letter for a test engineer position for a company who makes medical equipment...after having my mom, sister, and Jeff read and edit it I sent it along to a good friend who works at the company. Jeff had the afternoon off but then had to work in the evening so we hung out together in the afternoon and had an early dinner and then he went back to work. I answered a ton of emails and made Ted and Jeff a big batch of granola. It was fun. I decided to only put ingredients that were good for the brain in the granola since they are med students. It was fun to research "brain food". I learned some interesting little facts. I then went into town to see what was going on but on my way there Jeff called and said he got out early so that was a bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment