Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday with Jeff

This morning we made pancakes for breakfast. After breakfast we figured out some logistics and then went on a short run. My second run since the marathon! We ran through the zoo stopping at the different animals. Then we ended the run at Fleet Feet to pick up our race packets for the Trick or Treat Trot. I know- I am crazy to enter a race with not running for 2 weeks but I figure I will just focus on trotting and not running : ). When we got back Jeff gave himself a haircut while I researched plane tickets for Christmas. Later we met my friend Pam for lunch. We went to a Thai place called Garlic and Chili. We had a good time and I was happy that Jeff could meet Pam. This post is getting boring so I will just list the other things we did:
-went to bike store to exchange Jeff’s bday from me
-printed pictures at Ritz Pics
-rented movie at Red Box (dollar movie vending machine)
-made quick dinner of pesto pasta and salad
-watched the movie “The Curious Life of Benjamin Button”

Nice day- lots of little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment