Monday, October 12, 2009

Lunch with Lynn, foot massage

Today I had breakfast with Lynn and then headed to work. Apparently one of my bosses looked up how I did and announced it in the Leadership Monday Morning Meeting so all day people were stopping by to ask about the race. I had to find a quite room for a little while so I could get work done : ). I met Lynn for lunch and then showed her the Palmer House, the park, and my office. It was fun. I felt bad that I had to work when she was in Chicago but it worked out well. She went for a run in the morning and did homework in the afternoon. Her train back to Purdue left at 5PM. She was getting very good at using the Public Transit. I bought her a day pass and she got her moneys worth : ) !

After work I got a free foot massage and treats from BRASH (Brookes Running Athlete Support Hospitality). It was a nice long foot massage. I ran into my friend Holly who I hadn’t seen in forever. She had gone to the church retreat which was the same weekend as the marathon and said it was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment