Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday in A2

Today was fun. Jeff had to work a half day. He left me with his keys and I had quite the morning. I went to Borders to pick up a book that I had ordered online. Then I walked around downtown Ann Arbor and got coffee and some food at Panera since I had a gift card. Then I went to the farmers market and poked around a bit and got Jeff some bread. Then I went to get Jeff a new battery for his watch. Radio Shack was right next to a grocery store and a dollar store so I went and got Jeff some eggs since he said he was out and then went and looked in the dollar store. I got back and changed into my running clothes and started for a run. Jeff joined me when he got home and we chatted about our mornings. After that we went to Northville and went to the Cider Mill with his parents and little siblings. It was really fun. We got cider and donuts. The pumpkin patch was decorated very cute. After that we met 4 of Jeff's friends for dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. Then I took the 7:30 Megabus back to Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment