Tuesday, October 20, 2009

little things that made my day

A lot of little things that made my day- we got new chairs at work, and new phones (you get to choose your ring..there were some funny ones like a persons voice saying “Are you there? Are you there?”, drums, and techno (to name a few). Also, the CARA standings were updated and I increased my lead by 6 points. There are three races left and I am only doing one of them but I think I will keep my lead. In addition, it is like 60 degrees and sunny today. Life is good.

Only bad news- last week was the last week of the downtown farmers market. I did not know this and was planning on going to the market at lunch. I will miss going to the market during lunch on Tuesday’s for the next 7 months : (

Oh and I did yoga again tonight (I have a week trial pass). I liked this one much better- it was Core Toga instead of Hot Yoga. I describe my favorite move that we learned- first you stick your butt in the air and round your back and are on your hands and feet (like a bear), then you straighten your back and legs so you are in a plank with arms straight (like a slide) - then you lower your arms from straight until you look like a grasshopper (arms close to your side and elbows pointing to ceiling)- then you straighten your arms and tuck your butt and look at up and you look like a seal. I don’t remember the technical names but I would call it the “metamorphosis-bear-grasshopper-seal pose.” You should try it- it’s fun : )

No comments:

Post a Comment