Monday, September 28, 2009

Taste of the Marathon

The next day I went to work and my mom went to the Art Museum. We met for lunch and went to Pastoral. It’s a really good French sandwich place that my work Mentor had taken me to. It’s a good sandwich place because it is a cheese shop so they use really good interesting cheeses on there sandwiches’ and they make interesting combinations with different spreads, cheeses, and meat on baguettes. It was a treat. My mom left that evening for the airport and I went to the Taste of the Marathon. The Taste of the Marathon is an event where a restaurant from each of the miles on the marathon course has a booth to sample there foods. The marathon goes through lots of different cultural neighborhoods so there was a wide variety of food. It was free and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment