Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lunch with Pam and other things

Today I woke up and went for a very short run in the zoo. It was fun though because I found that the animals are very active in the morning. The lions kept showing me there teeth, the kangaroos were bouncing all around, and the seals were making alot of noise! (for anyone who isn't familiar with Chicago- the zoo is free). There were so many kids at the zoo just loving the animals and life. It was fun to hear there funny comments about the animals and there enthusiasm. I headed back and hit up the farmers market. It is squash season now! Hurray! I love butternut squash and they are now just a dollar for a whole squash!

Later that day I walked over to Pam's and we took the el to a Thai restaurant called Duck Walk. It was good. We each got a bubble tea and I got Ginger Chicken and Pam got Pud Thai. It was fun to catch up over some yummy Thai food. We took a picture in the subway because we forgot in the restaurant- just like High School I think we could still pass for sisters : )

No comments:

Post a Comment