Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jammin' at the Shedd

What a fun day! Laura and I met Jenny Z for a run in the AM and then Jenny came over for breakfast. I tried a new recipe and it was pretty tasty. Afterwards, Alona and Laura and I biked to the beach and took a dip (it was REALLY cold so swimming would not be the right word). Then we came back and played wii for alittle bit. Around 5 Laura and I biked over to the Shedd Aquarium with Laura. We met Mel and Tyler at the Shedd. They have this event on Wed. nights where they play Jazz at the aquarium. So we got a drink and perused the exhibits while listening to Jazz. It was a cool experience. We left and got Thai food and then came back to see the fireworks. Then we biked back. It was neat to see the view of the city in the dark. Here is a picture of my favorite fish...Toad Fish : )

No comments:

Post a Comment