Tuesday, July 13, 2010

dinner party

Tonight we had a full house! Kristin returned from her Calc class and Jeff returned from his Clinical Skills test. Alona had a couple of friends over as well. Alona and Eileen (who is in culinary school) cooked a buckwheat soba noodle dish with grilled tofu and collard greens from the Moosewood cookbook. We all had a great little evening…I think Jeff did the majority of the talking : ) Jeff had to head back to Ann Arbor that night : ( Later that evening I sat down to take a timed exam for psychology and Kristin went to move her car closer since parking is free after nine pm in front of my place. She came back and told me that she could not find her car. I thought she just didn't know where it was so I went down to show her where her car was....and it was gone! I didn't know what we should do- so we called 911. I assumed that the car had been stolen. It ended up that her car was toed. I am still confused as to why it was no parking when there was no sign indicating that :( It was such a pain. However, she got it back...but paid a pretty penny for it :( What a way to taint a fun trip to the city!!

No comments:

Post a Comment