Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snowdays and Sushi Making


This morning Jess and Sam went for a run while I relaxed at home. Lynn arrived at 10:30 just in time to visit with Jess and Sam for 15 minutes until they had to head to the train. Lynn and I then went to Snow days which is a festival of ice sculptures. oh! and while we were there I was on TV!! I don't know what channel though but this guy with a big camera asked me what I thought of the ice sculptures and whether I thought it would be hard to make. I thought that was cool. One of the ice sculptures was "SnOpra" and it looked just like Opra. We stopped by Trader Joe's on the way home to get some Miso soup and Mochi's for the sushi party for tonight. After that we went back and went for a run through Lincoln Park zoo. Then we played some wii. Then we got ready for Kristin, Emily, and Laura to come over (Calvin friends that live in Chicago Suburbs). We made sushi together, caught up on what was going on in people's lives, played funny games.... it was a great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment